Land Use Planning & Notice of Zoning By-Law

For information on how to apply for a change of land use, please contact Robin Tait, Planning & Development Coordinator at 613-332-3331 extension 201, or via email at See also the The Ontario Municipal Councillor's Guide for Land Use Planning.

Notices of Virtual Public Meetings:

Intention to Remove Holding:

Zoning By-Law Amendment Applications:

Draft Plan of Subdivision & Zoning By-Law Amendment Application:

Minor Variance Applications:


Notice of Passing: